9 little known Advanced Techniques of Microsoft Word
9 little known Advanced Techniques of Microsoft Word – Video tutorial highlights:
- How to perform calculation in Microsoft word without a table? (mean to say outside a table)
- How to insert automatically changing date, time and page number?
- How to apply Text wrapping? (did you know that text wrapping is an easy way to move and position a picture or image along your text)
- Various methods to create dummy texts and paragraphs (you might need dummy text for prototyping a document format, brochure format, booklet format and other template formats)
- What are section breaks and when to use them?
- How to create multi columned layout on a single page?
- How to create different headers and footers, different page borders, different paper size, different page orientation, different margins, different page numbering etc for each set of pages?
- When should you use Use document map? How to speed up navigating the document using document map?
- How to easily create table of contents for your document? Know more about Table of contents or TOC at Wikipedia
- How to create word index? Don’t know what is a word index? Refer Wikipedia
- Use of paragraph marks (Paragraph marks can be used to quickly edit the document more efficiently)
Latest posts by himaghiri (see all)
- What is scratch programming language - July 6, 2018
- How to change memory limit godaddy? How to increase memory limit wordpress? - June 30, 2018
- Scratch cat walking animation – How to make a walking animation in scratch? - June 28, 2018