How to design a jigsaw puzzle template in Microsoft Word – MS Word Tutorial
In this video tutorial you will learn how to design a jigsaw puzzle template in Microsoft Word. This is a video tutorial and I might also write a detailed article with step by step instructions soon on this topic. If you really want to make or create jigsaw puzzle template from scratch in Microsoft Word then you have come to the right place and this tutorial is for you.
Instructions to download the template:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Please right click and choose save image as or picture as from the short or context menu to download this artwork or template.
for Free – Microsoft Word Templates
Instructions to change the image:
- There are 2 shape groups. The top most group consists of all puzzle pieces and the bottom most shape or group is just a rectangle shape.
- Carefully click and select the bottom most rectangle shape, go to format tab, click on fill drop down, then click on picture and then finally select your desired picture.
- Please note that I have not used a picture directly instead I have applied a picture fill.
- Best way to make your google analytics comply with CCPA - October 20, 2020
- How to Connect WordPress Website Leads And Salesforce CRM - October 5, 2020
- Best WordPress SMTP plugin – How to send email through SMTP in WordPress - September 26, 2020