How to Design a Hindu Marriage Biodata Template in Microsoft Word – Marriage Biodata Format
Do you want to learn How to Design a Hindu Marriage Biodata Template in Microsoft Word? Are you looking to download Marriage Biodata Format? Then you have come to the right location. If you came across a lot of online marriage biodata maker and still couldn’t make your satisfactory biodata for marriage, no worries! In this video tutorial you will learn how to create a Hindu Marriage Biodata Template in Word. #HinduMarriageBiodata #MarriageBiodata Please watch the video tutorial for step by step instructions and complete understanding:
Making a colorful, blissful and impressive Bio-data will increase the change of getting accepted. Not only your Marriage Biodata needs to be attractive but also it needs to be meaningful. Well if you don’t have time to create biodata design yourself, nothing to worry you could download this free biodata from the below links. All the Best for a good marriage proposal…
Hindu Marriage Biodata Format in Word Free Download – Also Available in PDF format.
The files are absolutely free to download. You can enter your email id and do a free purchase checkout. Click the below button to download.
In olden days people might have used biodata form but today people expect everything to be attractive. So creating and attractive biodata is a must. This Hindu Marriage Biodata or CV could be used for both boys and girls. The only thing that you need to do is to learn to edit and alter the Word Document file. You can easily learn to create and edit Marriage CV in Microsoft Word by watching the above detailed tutorial video.
Recommended Format and Structure
While the biodata or CV formats for jobs mainly focuses on your educational qualification and work experience, the structure of Hindu Marriage Biodata format is slightly different and it should include additional information such as
- Your Rashi or Zodiac sign: Aries (Mesha), Taurus (Vrishabha), Gemini (Mithuna), Cancer (Karka), Leo (Singha), Virgo (Kanya), Libra (Tula), Scorpio (Vrushchika), Sagittarius (Dhanu), Capricorn (Makara), Aquarius (Kumbha) or Pisces (Meena)
- Your Nakshatra or Birth Star: Ashvini, Bharani, Krittika, Rohini, Mrigashīrsha, Ardra, Punarvasu, Pushya, Āshleshā, Maghā, Pūrva Phalgunī, Uttara Phalgunī, Hasta, Chitra, Swāti, Vishakha, Anuradha / Anusham, Jyeshtha, Mula, Purva Ashadha, Uttara Ashadha, Sravana, Dhanishta, Shatabhisha, Purva Bhadrapada, Uttara Bhādrapadā, Revati or Abhijit
- Your Birth Time (Hours: Minutes: Seconds) along with your date of birth. Even the seconds are important for exact prediction.
- Your Birth Place
- Along with these details you may also attach your kundali or birth chart
- You may also mention about the Astrological expectations of your partner.
I hope this information about Hindu Marriage Bio-data is helpful. Please let me know your thoughts, suggestions and Marriage Biodata or CV requirements in the comments.
See you with an interesting article soon so keep visiting my website for more.