Scratch cat walking animation – How to make a walking animation in scratch? How to make cat walking animation in scratch?
1. Open Scratch project.
2. No need to create a costume as for scratch we have a cat costume in a sprite as default.
3. Now Click on the Cat sprite and move it to the left corner of the screen.
10. If everything done as I mentioned your script will look like this
11. Now all you have to do is duplicate this all script and just change the key press to left arrow and point direction to left that is -90.
12. Now our duplicated code and modified will look like this
13. Last thing is important. Make sure to click this button otherwise the cat movement will not switch to left side it would look like walking in reverse.
Make sure to click “Only Face left-Right.
14. Now simply drag the cat to your desired position and press right arrow to move right and left to move left. The cat will make a walk cycle with movement.
15. If it looks too slow increase the motion to 20.
16. You can also make your own costume and try with this code.
Hope you enjoy the coding.