9 little known Advanced Techniques of Microsoft Word
9 little known Advanced Techniques of Microsoft Word – Video tutorial highlights:
- How to perform calculation in Microsoft word without a table? (mean to say outside a table)
- How to insert automatically changing date, time and page number?
- How to apply Text wrapping? (did you know that text wrapping is an easy way to move and position a picture or image along your text)
- Various methods to create dummy texts and paragraphs (you might need dummy text for prototyping a document format, brochure format, booklet format and other template formats)
- What are section breaks and when to use them?
- How to create multi columned layout on a single page?
- How to create different headers and footers, different page borders, different paper size, different page orientation, different margins, different page numbering etc for each set of pages?
- When should you use Use document map? How to speed up navigating the document using document map?
- How to easily create table of contents for your document? Know more about Table of contents or TOC at Wikipedia
- How to create word index? Don’t know what is a word index? Refer Wikipedia
- Use of paragraph marks (Paragraph marks can be used to quickly edit the document more efficiently)
33 Magical secrets, tips and tricks of Microsoft Word you don’t know
Latest posts by himaghiri (see all)
- Word Page Numbers Starting From a Specific Page - May 20, 2023
- All Using Source Theme Paste Special - April 15, 2023
- Integrate Chat GPT with WhatsApp and Boost your Business - February 14, 2023
Thanks for the informative post & for providing us this great knowledge, Keep it up.
Do Visit http://www.adaalo.com Adaalo™ Free Online Classified Marketplace In India, Offer’s Fastest Posting Ever, Find Nearby Ads With Registered Users Only. Free / Secure / Easy.